Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Prayer for My Wedding Day (and a Promise to My Bridesmaids)

Dear Lord,
Please help me to keep my sanity on my wedding day and not to lose it like the girl in this video did.
Thank you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VmJ-8XGA4
(the video is about 6 minutes long if you choose to watch)

The promise to my bridesmaids is that I PROMISE I will not lose it like the girl in the video did. I believe I am incapable of reaching those high-pitched screeches and I hope I am mature enough to never take my hair that seriously.

The word is out now that this video is a hoax BUT the sad thing is that it could easily be true. If you've seen any kind of Bridezilla show you know that girls can go psycho at any time up to and including their wedding day.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I heard about that video today too. I don't see you freaking out on the wedding day but glad that you promise not to for my sake. I think the brides that freak out are missing the point of the whole day - just enjoy it and if something goes wrong or isn't just right, just go with the flow. Whatever it is that went wrong will be funny later.

Aisha said...

I went to the site but the video has been removed. I can't see you getting that way so don't worry! :)

Anonymous said...

This b-maid knows you could NEVER be a freak-a-leak like that chic! But thanks for saying a little prayer anyways. : )