Friday, March 03, 2006

Atlanta Traffic subject of student comedy

Update!! Click here to watch the whole video (~5 mins)
Did you ever think you could make a short film, and a comedy at that, out of driving the speed limit? Sounds crazy to me but that's exactly what these Georgia State students did. See the story here. We all know that the speed limit on Atlanta highways means nothing. It's a guideline more than a law. But these students took the speed limit to heart. A group of them got together and drove the speed limit in all 4 lanes of I-285 simultaneously. I'm trying to find a copy of the actual video they made. When I do I'll post a link to it here.

5 comments:

Huda said...

Here's the video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5366552067462745475&q=speed

It's seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time. I want to send them some kind of gift for pulling it off and pulling it off so well.

Aisha said...

That is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Aisha said...

I just saw it and laughed my ass off. That was awesome! I am actually going to probably link to this too soon.

Anonymous said...

I saw this on ajc.com this morning. The video is hilarious! It really points out how stupid the 55mph speed limit is.

Amanda said...

Huda - Thanks for the link to the video!!